Find us on facebook

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stop Awful Covers 14

New season, same disasters. Our Awful Covers Series has another disgusting chapter to show how terrible the artwork taste is becoming, please musicians, respect your music! 

ARTWORK ATROCITIES

Crocodiles: Crimes of Passion
Hard to imagine someone passionate about this cover...really hard (to make things worse, it's a recurring band)
 
Grouplove: Spreading Rumours
Rumour say there's not a lot of taste in here...

Bad Sports: Bras
I'm pretty sure the woman on the cover is really angry

The Ballet: I Blame Society
Don't blame society The Ballet, just yourself...

Molly Nilsson: The Travels
Doesn't look like a very adventurous or exciting trip to me...

Dent May: Warm Blanket
Musicians should be very careful about their "relaxing moments"

Amen Dunes: Spoiler
Spoiler alert: that's a terrible cover

 Neko Case: The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You,
Wonderful artists making things worse... Why the deformed face? 

Devo: Hardcore
Devo again. At least the album title is correct. Pretty hardcore indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment