Find us on facebook

Friday, December 9, 2011

Two New Songs from The National!

Waking up a Friday morning feeling a bit sick is not the most exciting thing in the world. But the day is quickly shaping into something far more stimulating as just after opening my computer I discover there are two new songs from The National floating around the internet!! The two new tunes are works in progress, something that makes me even more excited because that means the band keeps working on new material, that were premiered yesterday on CBC Q program with Jian Ghomeshi. The names of the songs are "Rylan" and "I Need My Girl" (click on their names below to stream or download them)

Rylan stream
Rylan download

I Need My Girl stream
I Need My Girl download

And if that were not enough, the night had a spectacular climax with a rendition of their masterpiece's "Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks", alongside with Justin Vernon, Bon Iver. Heavenly. Mind-blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment