Find us on facebook

Friday, May 20, 2011

Primavera Sound 2011 wished setlist: Belle & Sebastian

As started with The National three days ago, here's the second wished setlist for Primavera Sound Festival 2011, this time a playlist of my beloved Scotts Belle and Sebastian, who will be also playing on Friday 27th. A highly expected gig. Enjoy the "setlist"!

  1. I Didn't See It Coming
  2. Me And The Major
  3. Asleep On A Sunbeam
  4. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love
  5. Like Dylan In The Movies
  6. She's Losing It
  7. I'm Waking Up To Us
  8. Seeing Other People
  9. Wrapped Up In Books
  10. I Want The World To Stop
  11. Another Sunny Day
  12. The State I Am In
  13. Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
  14. There's Too Much Love
  15. Expectations
Here's the SPOTIFY LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment