Find us on facebook

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Cure at Primavera Sound 2012: wished playlist

As expected, The Cure have been confirmed as one of the Primavera Sound Festival headliners. Not really surprising, and not my first choice either, but I'm very happy I'll finally see Robert Smith and co. live. Let's celebrate with what would be my wished setlist!
    The Cure at Primavera Sound 2012 by Raul on Grooveshark
  1. Plainsong
  2. Fascination Street
  3. Maybe Someday
  4. Charlotte Sometimes
  5. In Between Days
  6. Friday I'm In Love
  7. Wrong Number
  8. How Beautiful You Are
  9. Pictures of You
  10. The Hanging Garden
  11. Disintegration
  12. 39
  13. Lullaby
  14. Lovesong
  15. Prayers for Rain
  16. To Wish Impossible Things 
  17. Where the Birds Always Sing 
  18. Just Like Heaven
  19. High
  20. A Night Like This
  21. Mint Car
  22. A Forest
  23. Cut Here
  24. Play for Today
  25. Boys Don't Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment