Find us on facebook

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bloodbuzzed interviews The Very Most!

Today's post is a very special one. The (very) most special of this adventure named "Bloodbuzzed". When I started this blog, interviewing musicians was just a dream, a possibility that looked as exciting as impossible. I didn't know that a musician I admire, Jeremy Jensen from The Very Most (also Baffin Island) was going to approach this humble blogger and music lover and become what I'm proud to call a virtual (hope to solve that sooner or later) friend.

So, at the beginning of the year we planned this interview. When thinking on the questions to make him, I wanted to cover as many sides as possible: the musician of course, but also the citizen and the person. Little I knew his replies were going to be so interesting and open, and that he was going to do such an effort and answer my questions with this wonderful video.

You can listen to the gorgeous "When Summer Finally Dies", TVM's song Jeremy chose below. I hope you like the interview as much as I do! Thanks Jeremy, thanks The Very Most!

No comments:

Post a Comment