Find us on facebook

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stop Awful Covers 6

It's been a while since our last chapter of artwork horrors, but unfortunately here's a new dose of deplorable taste and lack of care for your own music and your fans. Please stop...

ARTWORK ATROCITIES
Aimee Mann: Charmer
This one hurts, because I love Aimee's music, but the cover is plain ugly.

Yeasayer: Fragrant World
I can look one million times, and independently of what I see each time, it's always awful

The Slaves: Spirits of the Sun
A work of .... little effort

 Bonaparte: Sorry, We're Open
A very weird couple of party-goers? For sure a couple full of bad taste

Dog Day: The Scratches
At least the band's name is appropriate. It had to be a dog day when they chose that cover


Spider Bags: Shake My Head
Yes, I shake my head with consternation. How can someone choose this as a cover?

Guided By Voices: Jon the Croc
The genius of Robert Pollard is completely absent on this cover....

Juliana HatfieldJuliana Hatfield
Pretty in pink? No... zero work in pink...

Anthony Green: Beautiful Spring
All I can say I'm happy Autumn has arrived

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are all horrendous, with the exception of the Aimee Mann one, which is just pretty bad, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's awesome blog post here.... really very interesting for reading.....


    Concert Tickets

    ReplyDelete