|Halldór, man on fire|
1. First record that you bought (be honest)
3. Guilty pleasure (song/band you shouldn’t like but you do, yes, it’s the embarrassing question)
That would have to be ABBA or The Carpenters, but it’s not very embarrassing for me since I listen to a wide range of music.
4. Most precious music item you own (collector mode on)
My made in U.S.A. Telecaster.
6. Musician/s you would like to meet (should be alive, for obvious reasons, but you can choose a dead one too)
Eddie Vedder (again), David Bowie and, last but not least, Prince! Yet a supper with Tom Waits might be interesting...
Surfer Rosa by The Pixies (these questions are hard!!)
8. Books or movies? Depending on your answer recommend us one (trick: you can choose both)
Comic: The Watchmen
9. Song (of yours) you are most proud of
I like to think that my best is yet to come but the first song I wrote for my debut album is somewhat special to me: "Twisted Minds".
10. What’s does it mean indie for you? (yes, the “serious question”)
Indie means being independent. Means you can do whatever, as they say in Spain, comes out of your balls. Not having to change anything for market reasons. It also means, in most cases, little money...
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10 years older and hopefully still here.
Zillion thanks Halldór!